Ball Valves are one of the safest and most efficient valves available. The fact that highly sensitive industries like oil and gas and chemical manufacturing companies use it extensively is proof that it is 100% safe and reliable.
A Ball Valve is extremely safe and reliable.
The valve is fitted with a rotating ball that controls flow of liquid or gas within the pipes. When designing a Ball Valve, safety is the number one priority. It is considered to be one of the safest, most reliable and easy to use valve.
Features of a Ball Valve include…
- Centers the ball in the valve cavity
- Stores energy for low-pressure sealing
- Supports the ball and pressure forces
- Provides cavity relief
- Reduces Actuator size by reducing Torque
- Provides bubble tight shut-off. Exceeding ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class 6
- Provides extremely high cycle life
Explore Types of Ball Valves
Have a question before you buy our products? Take a look at the FAQs below.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch with us here.
- Are Ball Valves safe?
- Do I really need a Ball Valve for my factory?
If you are in one of the following industries, a Ball Valve will definitely help you improve the efficiency and safety.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
- EPC Contractor company
- Local Traders
If you’re from another industry looking for more details about how you can benefit from using a Ball Valve, please get in touch with us here for further discussion.;
- How do I know which type of Ball Valve is ideal for me?
- Why is Freture the best place to buy Ball Valves from?
Most of the time our clients are local hence we are easily accessible
Our products are manufactured & Tested as per international Std. & we offered only best quality product
We will keep stock of Std. Product for last minute urgency
We provide products only from reputed & highly reliable manufactured
We have an experienced technical team who will be able to understand client’s exact requirements & accordingly we will offer solutions.
Industries where Ball Valve is Used
Oil & Gas Refineries
Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
EPC Contractor company
Applications of Ball Valve
- Boilers, ships, etc where this product is used
- Air, gaseous, and liquid applications requiring bubble-tight service.
- Low-point drains and high point vents in liquid, gaseous, and other fluid services.
- Cooling water and feed water systems.
- Steam service.