Check Valves are one of the safest and most efficient valves available. The fact that highly sensitive industries like oil and gas and chemical manufacturing companies use it extensively is proof that it’s 100% safe and reliable.
Check Valves are designed so that fluids can flow in only one direction.
These are to be used in medium and high-pressure applications. Check Valves come in quite a lot of designs that include poppet and spring, lift and all other welded high-purity. The excessive flow downstream can easily be stopped, enhancing the system integrity and safety.
TYPE: One Piece / Two Piece / Three Piece
Size: 15 NB - 300 NB
End Connection: Flange / Butt Weld
Pressure Rating: #150 - #600
Temperature Range: -7Deg C to 280 Deg C
Body Materials: Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel / Alloys
Design Standard: API 6D rev 23; ISO 17292 rev 2004
End Connection Std.: ASME B16.5 / B16.11 / B16.25 / ANSI 1.20.1
Face to Face: ASME B16.10 Rev 2009
Fire safe design: API-607 Rev 2010
Testing: API 598 Rev 2009
Sour Service: NACE MOR 0175 Rev 2009
Documents: BS/EN 10204-3.1 REV 2004
Have a question before you buy our products? Take a look at the FAQs below.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch with us here.
- Are Check Valves safe?
- Do I really need a check valve for my factory?
If you are in one of the following industries, a Check Valve will definitely help you improve the efficiency and safety.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
- EPC Contractor company
- Local Traders
If you’re from another industry looking for more details about how you can benefit from using a Check Valve, please get in touch with us here for further discussion.;
- How do I know which type of Check Valve is ideal for me?
- Why is Freture the best place to buy Check Valves from?
Most of the time our clients are local hence we are easily accessible
Our products are manufactured & Tested as per international Std. & we offered only best quality product
We will keep stock of Std. Product for last minute urgency
We provide products only from reputed & highly reliable manufactured
We have an experienced technical team who will be able to understand client’s exact requirements & accordingly we will offer solutions.
Industries where Check Valve is used
Oil & Gas Refineries
Boiler / Reactor Manufacturing
EPC Contractor company
Applications of Check Valve
- A Check Valve is used in pumps. It looks like small cylinders attached to the pump head right on the inlet and outlet lines. This prevents the backflow of the liquid.
- These valves can also be used in industries and domestic use.
- There are six types of check valves – swing check valve, dual disc check valve, silent check valve, nozzle check valve, ball check valve, and tilted disc check valve.
- These six types of check valves are used in different industries based on the need and requirement.