Linear Actuators are designed to meet individuals’ and industries need. These are efficient and affordable. Additionally, these are low-maintenance and offer higher torque as compared to their size.
Linear Actuators are tested to provide optimum performance in their lifetime.
Linear Actuators are designed to meet industry and individual’s requirements. These are fit for all types of applications requiring tilting, pulling, lifting or pushing. Linear Actuators are preferred for simple, safe and clean movement with smooth and precise motion control.
Have a question before you buy our products? Take a look at the FAQs below.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch with us here.
- Are our Linear Actuators safe?
- Do I really need a Linear Actuator for my factory?
If you’re in one of the following industries, a Linear Actuator will definitely help you improve efficiency and safety.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Boiler/Reactor Manufacturing
- EPC Contractor Company
- Local Traders
If you’re from another industry looking for more details about how you can benefit from using a Linear Actuator, please get in touch with us here for further discussion.
- How do I know which type of Linear Actuator is ideal for me?
- Why is Freture Techno the best place to buy a Linear Actuator from?
Most of the time our clients are local hence we are easily accessible
Our products are manufactured & Tested as per international Std. & we offered only best quality product
We will keep stock of Std. Product for last minute urgency
We provide products only from reputed & highly reliable manufactured
We have an experienced technical team who will be able to understand client’s exact requirements & accordingly we will offer solutions
Features of Linear Actuator includes
- It has an adjustable stroke allowing the total stroke length to be adjusted.
- Protective boots protect moving parts against all kinds of environmental damages.
- Non-rotating signifies multiple rods to prevent the plunger from rotating.
- Can be used in hazardous environments such as chemical processing facilities.